GREY CHAMPIONSHIP: RULES
This is a private championship reserved to groups of friends.
Groups will have to be of 8, 10 or 12 teams.
This is a standard championship in Fantafoot, based on italian Serie A,
where standard rules are used with only a few exceptions listed below.
Registrations are open throughout the year, provided there are enough
matchdays available. However open auctions will
take place only between the first sunday of each month and the following friday.
If a group is not formed by that date its auction will be delayed to the next
The standard rules are the one valid for GOLD champ with the following Changes and Additions
- Rosters are of type 2-8-7-5 (2 keepers, 8 defenders, 7 midfielders and 5 forwards) and initial budget is 350 credits.
- All standard layouts are allowed but 3-4-3.
- Players grades from the following newspapers are included: Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport.
- All standard scoring rules are applied with the addition of assists which will count for 0.5 points (if assists stats are not available in time then no assist points will be awarded for the given week).
- Supervisors are the solely responsible for the groups and the only ones who are in tounch with FF staff to ensure a proper management of the group.
- in GREY there are no promotions and no relegations.